At The Speech Pathology Group, we deliver top-notch behavior intervention services, guided by evidenced-based practices and a highly trained team of experienced, caring clinicians.
Our Behavior Team includes:
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs)
- Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants (SLP-As)
- Dually Certified BCBAs/SLPs or BCBA/SLP-As
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
- Licensed Educational Psychologists (LEPs)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs)
- The Speech Pathology Group’s RBTs work one-on-one with students to reduce challenging behaviors and increase skill acquisition, under the close supervision and guidance of a BCBA Supervisor.
- We use evidenced-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) practices, including:
- Pivotal Response Training (PRT)
- Discrete Trial Teaching (DTT)
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Visually structured learning environments
- Behavioral data is collected daily by RBTs using tablets provided by SPG and graphed weekly by the supervising BCBA, to ensure that interventions are effective.
- Our highly trained RBT/BCBA teams have a proven ability to support students to achieve their goals in a least restrictive setting.
- SPG offers Classroom Consultation to autism programs.
- Our BCBAs and LEPs conduct a variety of assessments including:
- Psychoeducational Evaluations
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- RBT Training: SPG offers a 40-hour ABA training for experienced paraprofessionals on track for certification as a Registered Behavior Technician.
- BCBA Training: We have partnered with an accredited university to offer a six-course sequence in ABA, which is designed to prepare SLPs for the national BCBA certification exam.
- Supervision of Fieldwork Hours: SPGs BCBAs also provide supervision to RBTs pursuing certification as a BCaBA or BCBA.
The Speech Pathology Group provides behavior-related trainings to school districts and SELPAs throughout California. For more information, please click here.