The Speech Pathology Group (SPG) has immediate full- and part-time positions for RBTs in the San Francisco and East Bay areas. Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) training is provided to motivated and qualified candidates who are on track for RBT certification. Bilingual skills a plus!
SPG is a leading provider of high quality behavior intervention services and offers flexible positions in a variety of school-based settings. SPG is dedicated to its employees. We are small enough to provide close mentorship and supervision, but also large enough to provide a comprehensive compensation package and opportunities for career advancement.
The RBT is a paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). An RBT provides 1:1 direct services to students with academic needs and behavioral challenges in the school setting. The RBT is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of skill-acquisition and behavior-reduction plans developed by the supervisor.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, Speech-Language Pathology, or licensed SLP-A, or related field.
- RBT Certificate or completed training; SPG may provide training or orientation depending on experience
- Clear TB test
- Criminal background check
- At least one year of experience working with children
- Reliable transportation
- High Compensation
- Computer tablets to use for data management and reinforcement
- One-to-one supervision under a BCBA
- Monthly meetings with our behavioral team for case management and continued training
- Medical, Dental and Liability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match
RBTs are required annually to pass the RBT Competency Assessment through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB), complete a renewal, receive ongoing supervision, and comply with the BACB’s ethics requirements relevant to RBTs. For more information, please visit: bacb.com/rbt