Immediate part-time positions available for LEPs to conduct psycho-educational assessments to assist in determining eligibility for special education services and the development of educational programs.
Currently, SPG has partnerships with over 55 school districts, primarily in the Bay Area, where we provide a range of school-based and independent speech-language, psycho-educational, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), and behavior-related evaluations.
You will find working with SPG is more than just a job. We provide the tools and the unparalleled support of a highly skilled team of specialized professionals to support your professional goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must hold valid California License in Educational Psychology
- At least three years of assessment experience
- Clear TB test
- Pass criminal background check
SPG’s dynamic and knowledgeable employees receive top compensation and competitive benefits.
- High Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Liability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match